The Lite-Scoop by Lite Genius is a flash modifier which allows you to improve your flash photography and save time. Perfect for wedding and event photography, as well as taking photos of your family and friends, the Lite-Scoop works great in both landscape and portrait modes, improves your photos by diffusing your flash, works great everywhere, makes it easier to achieve perfect exposures for each photo, and can be combined with an umbrella for even better results.
To find out more about the Lite-Scoop by Lite Genius and get free shipping, visit http://www.litegenius.com/JPIC
Advantages of the Lite-Scoop:
- Can be used anywhere, does not need a wall or ceiling to bounce off.
- Works great for photographing one person or even a large group.
- Mounts on the narrow side of your flash, making it quick and easy to switch from Landscape to Portrait mode.
- Diffuse and soft light makes it easier to achieve correct exposure.
- Using the Lite-Scoop with an umbrella makes the light even more diffuse.
- Much more affordable, quicker to use, and easier to carry than using a flash bracket or light stand.
Properties of the Lite-Scoop:
- Very lightweight – weighing less than 1 ounce, you will not even notice it’s there.
- Waterproof – very easy to clean.
- Soft foam – helps protect both the your camera flash and anyone or anything coming in contact with it.
Latest posts by Jean-Pierre La Forest (see all)
- Samsung Gear 360 2017 demo - August 27, 2017
- Lite-Scoop by Light Genius review and demo - January 30, 2016
- Pergear A216C Air Switch LED Video Light Panel review - November 29, 2015