In this video I show how to upgrade the Zoom H6 firmware.
Version 1.10 brings two new features:
- A fix to the SD card test, which allows you to check and make sure your SD cards are working properly.
- A volume control for the line out, which allows you to send the audio over to a DSLR or other camera while recording.
Version 2.0 introduces the following new features:
- Supported XYH-5 (XY Stereo Mic).
- Added MS Matrix function to input 1/2 and 3/4.
- Added SOLO mode.
- Added sound marker function on starting and stopping recording.
- Added monitor function in menu of ‘Lo Cut’ and ‘Comp/Limiter’.
- Bug fix: ‘Month’ of Origination Date of BWF format is recorded one month late.
1. Download the H6 System Software from Zoom NA:
2. Next, copy the system file in the root directory of the SD card, and insert the card in the Zoom H6 recorder.
3. Turn the power button while holding the play/pause button, and the H6 asks if you want to upgrade.
4. Select yes, wait until the upgrade finishes installing, and the upgrade is over.
Support this website by checking the Zoom H6 at one of our affiliates:
Amazon (US): http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DFU9BRK/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=211189&creative=373489&creativeASIN=B00DFU9BRK&link_code=as3&tag=sj0c-20
Latest posts by Jean-Pierre La Forest (see all)
- Samsung Gear 360 2017 demo - August 27, 2017
- Lite-Scoop by Light Genius review and demo - January 30, 2016
- Pergear A216C Air Switch LED Video Light Panel review - November 29, 2015